Here are 5 effective beauty and healthy tips for 2016 and beyond!
Brought to you by Kutis Filipina, by Dr. Laurence Mil Tan, and by MarikinaNegosyo.com.
1. Always make sure that you get your 7 to 8 hours of sleep everyday. This really helps in promoting natural body regeneration.
2. Look and go for natural drinking water. Fluid hydration is always good, but not all fluids are OK.
3. Make sure that you have a reputable clinic or spa that will help you maintain your skin using organic products.
4. Try as much as you can to limit your exposure to toxic products. Switch to organic products. It’s milder and safer on your skin.
5. You should also limit your exposure to all forms of stress. Stress makes skin aging faster and you can easily prevent this by reducing stress.